- Our products are made and handled by human hands involving various processes.
- There is bound to be variations in colour, finish and overall look.
- The colours you see on our website will depend on the accuracy of your monitor for which subtle variations must be acknowledged.
- Wash care instructions are displayed on our website under each product description.
- These wash / dry clean instructions must be followed very carefully.
- Please do not spray deodorant, mist or a perfume on the dress directly and avoid using one specially for Gold & Silver Prints.
- Each garment is draped and fitted differently. The fit depends on the cut, fabric and styling of each garment.
- Some will be fitted and some more relaxed. Our Sizing guide will help you make a decision based on your body size.
- Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.There are times when a camera or a computer monitor can't match perspective of an eye. Slight difference is unavoidable.
- Since the fabric is dyed using natural, vegetable dyes, it may rub dry or bleed colour on coming in contact with water for the first time.
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Handwash lightly with mild detergent. Do not soak any cotton dress & do not wash with another garment. Dry inside out in shade.Dry clean is ideal but hand wash also works.
- Wash our garments by hand. Do not put them in a washing machine or dryer.
- Moderate shrinkage may be expected.
- One must be very careful when applying fragrances to handmade clothes as the ingredients may cause your clothes to remove print or stain. It's best to spray lightly into the air in front of you then walk directly into the spritz.
- Some fabrics may shed excess colour like Indigo. Certain ikats and block- printed textiles are prone to excess bleeding. In such cases it is advised that you dry clean the garments using the services of a reputed drycleaner. In other cases, wash the clothes carefully by hand.
Do not iron directly on block-prints, embroidery, etc. Such clothes should be turned inside out and ironed lightly.
Store garments in a cool, dry, place protected from sunlight. Keep whites and light coloured garments away from the darker coloured ones. Use aromatic sachets to dispel cupboard odours.
SILK AND SILK BLENDS
Silk and silk blend fabrics must be dry cleaned only. Store carefully in cloth covers with a few scented sachets.